Estimated Course Length: 2 Hours 47 Mins.
Course Includes: 5 modules consisting of a mixed media approach with roleplays, video interviews with subject matter experts, animation explainer videos, knowledge games, and more
Refresher Videos: provider videos to highlight key concepts & course related videos to be shared with clients to enhance learning and improve therapeutic experience
Downloadable PDFs: downloadable PDFs expanding on relevant course topics
Target Audience: Nurses, behavioral health clinicians, case managers, psychiatrists, primary care physicians, and nurse practitioners
Level of Instruction: Intermediate
Instructional Method:Self-paced; interactive; hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Closed captioning of all audio and video components
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and employ the following:
- Summarize key concepts and practices of the collaborative care model of incorporating behavioral health treatment in a medical care setting to improve patient outcomes.
- Discuss effective administrative and clinical planning strategies to implement the model.
- Analyze required components of incorporating the collaborative care model interventions into a primary or specialist care setting, including measurement- and evidence-based care and interdisciplinary collaboration and consultation.
- Pre-Course Assessment (~5 minutes)
- Module 1: What is Collaborative Care? (~29 minutes)
- Module 2: The Team and the Collaborative Care Model Workflow (~54 minutes)
- Module 3: Key Requirements and Essentials for Success (~23 minutes)
- Module 4: Meeting the Needs of All Patients (~22 minutes)
- Module 5: Implementation of Collaborative Care (~40 minutes)
- Post-Course Assessment (~11 minutes)
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.