Estimated Course Length: 2 Hours 30 Mins.
Course Includes: 3 modules consisting of a mixed media approach with roleplays, video interviews with subject matter experts, animation explainer videos, knowledge games, and more
Downloadable PDFs: 13 downloadable PDFs expanding on relevant course topics
Provider Videos: 2 provider videos to highlight key concepts
Client Videos: 3 client videos for psychoeducation
Target Audience: Mental Health Providers (licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical social workers, licensed psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, psychiatrists, behavioral health nurses); Physicians; Nurses
Level of Instruction: Advanced
Instructional Method: Self-paced; interactive; hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Closed captioning of audio and video components.
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and employ the following:
- Critically appraise risk screening, assessment, and stratification tools utilized in determining client levels of suicide risk.
- Create personalized safety plans in collaboration with clients at risk for suicide and provide psychoeducation on the utilization and storage of their safety plan.
- Recognize and formulate a plan for management of: adaptations for adolescents, cultural humility, client reluctance, and challenging settings.
- Pre-Course Assessment (~5 minutes)
- Module 1: Beginning Care and Identifying Risk (22+ minutes)
- Post-Module 1 Assessment (~7 minutes)
- Module 2: Safety Planning (31+ minutes)
- Post-Module 2 Assessment (~5 minutes)
- Module 3: Considerations and Challenges of Safety Planning (37+ minutes)
- Post-Module 3 Assessment (~5 minutes)
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.