Estimated Course Length: 1 Hour 6 mins.
Target Audience: Mental Health and Medical Providers, Healthcare Staff, Case Managers, Employers, Caregivers, Coaches, First Responders, Teachers, Attorneys, and other pertinent professionals
Level of Instruction: Introductory
Instructional Method: Self-paced, interactive, hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Closed captioning of all audio and video components
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and employ the following:
1. Discuss the impact of stress and trauma on emotional and physical wellbeing.
2. Define resilience, including the various ways it is conceptualized and measured.
3. Describe ways to build resilience and protect against the impacts of stress and trauma at individual, community, and systems levels.
- Pre-Course Assessment (~5 minutes)
- Introduction (~10 minutes)
- What is Resilience? (~2 minutes)
- Stress and Trauma (~11 minutes)
- Building Resilience (~33 minutes)
- Conclusion (~10 minutes)
- Post-Course Assessment (~11 minutes)
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.