Join the growing list of corporations, nonprofits, associations, and educational institutions committed to sharing mental health information. As a Psych Hub Partner, you will be welcomed into a community of over 500 Partners who are dedicated to take a stand and start sharing the best content on mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention from the most comprehensive video library in the world.View All of Our Partners
The Perks of Partnership
- Unlimited video embed codes to share any Short Videos directly with your organization and stakeholders
- Videos hosted on YouTube for ease of access
- Webpage branded with your organization’s logo to host Short Videos
- Tips and tools on how to market and share Short Videos to your audience with an introductory How-To Guide and FAQs
- Access to attend quarterly virtual partner networking events
- Weekly e-newsletter updates as your go-to source for the latest mental health insights and resources
- All of these benefits are free to our Partners
Psych Hub Short Videos are so effective because we uniquely weave clinical content and artistic design. Every video is trauma-informed, non-triggering, and clinically sound. People retain 95% of information learned in a video versus 10% from print. 70% of people would rather learn from watching videos. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000x faster in the brain than text.
As a Psych Hub Partner, you will be among good company with other forward-thinking organizations that are committed to making a difference in mental health.
Take a look at some of our partners:
Martha Temple, Former CEO at Optum Behavioral Health
"Psych Hub's approach to mental health is a valuable contribution to the behavioral health market. The videos are creative, engaging, timely, and give hope to those impacted by mental health and substance use issues. This clinically reviewed content is relatable to a wide audience regardless of training or experience. We like sharing them with our consumers, providers and anyone who can benefit from this much needed information."