Estimated Course Length: 2 Hours 4 Mins.
Course Modules: 2 modules consisting of a mixed media approach with roleplays, video interviews with subject matter experts, animation explainer videos, knowledge games, and more
Refresher Videos: 17 provider videos to highlight key concepts & course related videos to be shared with clients to enhance learning
Downloadable PDFs: 6 downloadable PDFs expanding on relevant course topics
Target Audience: Mental Health Practitioners
Level of Instruction: Intermediate
Instructional Method: Self-paced; interactive; hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Color contrast; transcripts of video components; closed captioning of audio and video components. In order to request further accessibility accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and employ the following:
- Define trauma and summarize the impact and prevalence in populations seeking healthcare.
- Explain the necessity of trauma awareness and the rationale for care that is universally trauma-informed.
- Demonstrate the application of trauma awareness to patient care.
COURSE ACTIVITIES FOR CE CREDIT (≥ 2 HOURS 4 MINUTES)
- Pre-Course Assessment (~5 minutes) [EXCLUDED FROM ACTIVITIES FOR NBCC & CAMFT CREDIT]
- Module 1: Introduction and Introduction to Trauma-Informed Care (~23 minutes)
- Module 2: Trauma Awareness (~1 hour)
- Post-Course Assessment (~10 minutes) [EXCLUDED FROM ACTIVITIES FOR NBCC & CAMFT CREDIT]
COURSE ACTIVITIES NOT FOR CE CREDIT
- Participant Evaluation (~10 minutes)
- (OPTIONAL) Supplementary Videos for Learner and Learner’s Clients
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.