Estimated Course Length: 1 Hour 10 Mins.
Target Audience: Educators
Level of Instruction: Introductory
Instructional Method: Self-paced, interactive, hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Color contrast; transcripts of video components; closed captioning of audio and video components.
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and employ the following:
- Discuss the impact of stress and trauma on emotional and physical wellbeing of educators.
- Define resilience, including the various ways it is conceptualized and measured generally and among educators.
- Describe ways to build resilience and protect against the impacts of stress and trauma at individual, school, community, and systems levels.
- Pre-Course Assessment (~5 minutes)
- Introduction (~10 minutes)
- What is Resilience? (~2 minutes)
- Stress and Trauma (~11 minutes)
- Building Resilience (~33 minutes)
- Conclusion (~10 minutes)
- Post-Course Assessment (~11 minutes)
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.