Estimated Course Length: 2 Hours 33 Mins.
Target Audience: Mental Health Practitioners
Level of Instruction: Intermediate
Instructional Method: Self-paced; interactive; hybrid of audio, text, video, and learning checks
Accessibility Accommodations: Color contrast; transcripts of video components; closed captioning of audio and video components. In order to request further accessibility accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts and six core principles of ACT.
- Describe the common barriers for practitioners and clients new to ACT and ways to overcome.
- Evaluate how to apply the six core principles and the hexaflex model, using metaphor and exercises in conducting individual ACT therapy sessions.
COURSE ACTIVITIES FOR CE CREDIT (≥ 2 HOURS 4 MINUTES)
- Pre-Course Assessment (16 minutes) [EXCLUDED FROM ACTIVITIES FOR NBCC & CAMFT CREDIT]
- Module 1: Course Introduction & Context Setting of ACT (37 minutes)
- Module 2: Implementing ACT with a Client (21 minutes)
- Module 3: ACT Principles in Action (1 hr. 6 minutes)
- Post-Course Assessment (16 minutes) [EXCLUDED FROM ACTIVITIES FOR NBCC & CAMFT CREDIT]
COURSE ACTIVITIES NOT FOR CE CREDIT
- Participant Evaluation (5-10 minutes)
- (OPTIONAL) Supplementary Videos for Learner and Learner’s Clients
TALK TO A PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ready to go deeper into our original mental health content, and create a custom learning experience? Fill out the form to request a demo today. Our team will follow up within 48 hours to discuss how you can get the most out of your Psych Hub preview.