Hubster noun | huhbstuhr
A stellar individual who is dedicated to eliminating the mental health stigma and plays a key role in the Psych Hub team to provide meaningful tools and knowledge to all who are partnered with us in our mission.
What to Expect at Psych Hub
Psych Hub's interactive stackable courses are divided into focused modules that are designed for you to learn at your own pace and to be able to go back and refer to at any time. In these courses, you’ll hear advice from subject matter experts, guest speakers with lived experience, scenario-based learning exercises, role-play with therapists, and more.
Health & Wellness
Keeping our Hubsters healthy is our priority.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Hour
- Weekly Drop-In Meditation
We give you the support you need to make sure your family is cared for.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
- Parent Hub – A Hubster support group focused on parenting
We offer financial benefits to give you financial peace of mind.
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability – Short & Long Term
- Financial Planning & Legal Resources
Flexibility & Time Off
The time you need to recharge and the flexibility to do your best work.
- Responsible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Bereavement & Jury Duty
- 14 Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Remote Work
How we bring together passion, purpose, and people.
- Mission-first mentality, providing mental health education to better identify, respond, and improve mental health
- Emphasis on feedback, including one on one’s, annual performance reviews, and surveys
- Team recognition, celebrating wins & collaboration
- Team events, fostering connection and sharing experiences
- Personal & Professional Development
- Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in both our workforce and our mission
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
A diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture helps people achieve their best work, be themselves, and create valuable content that serves our community. We’re investing in new ways to strengthen this culture at Psych Hub. We take a broad view of diversity which includes race, gender, LGBTQ+ status, disability, age, socio-economic status, parental and caregiver status, and more.
Psych Hub is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.